Sunday 7 October 2012

it's 3:04 AM and i'm staying up late msning lololol so i decided to post these up.

6 1/2 hours - 3 paintings... i had to redo them cuz they were ugly. I'm actually surprised that i was able to churn out so many in one day x____x


HERE. HAVE MY PINGPONG BALLS. -dumps-


 First ugly ball I did. I thought it was too small so i redid it......... turned out most of the examples were about this size...................................................................................................................

Second ugly ball that I did. It was obviously too big; and when I showed it to other people they all thought my first ugly ball was better, when I took like.. 1 hour for that one and about 3 for this. This reminded me of that ... white bird from angry birds:

Just staring into your soul...

My final ball that is not as ugly as the second one. I was like - looks decent.. i'm done! lol. but yea...definitely need to work more on gouache.

No comments:

Post a Comment